Delivery PolicyPlease note that Mystic Beauty does not insure your items for damage or loss whilst it is in transit to you. Furthermore, if a product arrives damaged or is misplaced, it will be the purchasers' responsibility to liaise with the courier. We will gladly provide you with all the required information so as to assist you with your claim.
- We only ship to Physical addresses
- We do not ship to any P.O.Box Addresses
- Delivery is within South Africa only
- All products are shipped via Door-to-Door delivery
- Please allow a minimum of 2 days before we can ship the order to you, except for custom orders or products that are drop-shipped. Drop-shipped items can take up to 3 weeks to be shipped to you
- Once dispatched, please allow for 2-3 business days for orders to reach you within major cities and up to 4 business days for outlying areas within South Africa. This applies to stock on hand and not for custom or drop-shipped items.
- For addresses that are not easily accessible to our preferred courier company, you will be notified in advance of the delivery point, which in most cases will be a located kiosk as close to you as possible
Please enter the correct delivery address as once orders have been dispatched it is not possible to change it. If you enter an incorrect address, you will be charged for the return to our store as well as the resend of the package to the corrected address.
- Mystic Beauty does not track parcels on behalf of the client. All parcels have a tracking number allowing you to track the progress of your package
- Once an order is dispatched you will be provided with a tracking number via email (provided by you) thereby enabling you to track the progress of your package
- Our preferred courier will deliver your parcel during the business week and a signature is required upon delivery
- We do our very best to provide a reliable and cost-effective courier (through our contracted courier company) but we cannot be held responsible for any delays caused by the external courier company. The delays include late deliveries, deliveries over weekends or public holidays.